The mission of Christian Fellowship Theater is to empower a generation of students by providing a safe place for them to grow in their gifts while enjoying the experience of theater. This is for ages 8 - 18.
1. For leaders and students to grow in their gifts and their relationship with Christ
2. For unity and teamwork in each troupe and CFT as a whole
3. For high-quality, family-friendly productions to be presented to family, friends, and community
At the heart of CFT are three priorities:
1. The first priority is to be a Christian organization. Teaching students theatrical skills in a Christian atmosphere with the goal of glorifying the Lord through excellence. This means seeking leaders who are following Christ, leaders who seek to honor God in their daily walk, and leaders who seek to mentor young people and point them to Christ.
2. The second priority is to give students a place to belong, a place to be safe, vulnerable, and compassionate. Students fellowship together through worship, prayer, devotion time, drama games, and through productions. The desire is to create an atmosphere where relationships can be fostered and grow together in Christ.
3. The final priority is theater, the means by which we accomplish our first two priorities. Stepping onto the stage to become a character stretches the faith of many students, and witnessing this transformation blesses both the parents and the leaders of CFT. CFT strives for excellence, not perfection. To strive for personal growth for each student and an establishment of team unity.
|Resources:||Arts opportunities (art, music, theater, etc)|
|Area served:||Acworth, GA|
|Location:||93575 Acworth Due West Rd, Acworth, GA 30101, USA|
Local resource listings are for informational purposes only and do not imply endorsement by TheHomeSchoolMom. (See full terms)