LC3 is a collaborative co-op for home-centered education.
- The LC3 Mission: To support the continuance of home schooling
- The LC3 Model: supporting each other in core subject areas and electives while utilizing our own gifts and talents that God has gifted us with.
- The LC3 Method: Providing once per week classes with homework in the core subject areas; history, science and writing while also providing unique electives that wouldn't be available to individual homeschoolers.
We have four levels of education...(oldest child must be 5 by Sept 1 of current year)
- Nursery-Preschool - available for those who have younger ones
- Elementary - Kinder-6th grades
- Middle School - 6th-8th grades
- High School - 9th-12th grades
|Resources:||Local Homeschool Co-op|
Local resource listings are for informational purposes only and do not imply endorsement by TheHomeSchoolMom. (See full terms)