The Red Cross is offering FREE youth disaster preparedness presentations for elementary-aged students in your area! Students will receive a fun emergency preparedness item and an age appropriate presentation to help teach them how to stay safe during a disaster.
The Red Cross Youth Preparedness presentations, for students in grades K-5 (ages 5-11), are 30- to 60-minute classroom-based presentations that teach students to:
• Identify the best ways to stay safe during emergencies that can occur in their communities.
• Identify the best ways to prevent and stay safe during a home fire.
• Use coping skills to help manage stress during emergencies and in everyday situations.
• Gain confidence in their abilities to be prepared for emergencies through hands-on activities.
• Use their knowledge to act as advocates for emergency preparedness in their homes and communities.
• Discuss the role science plays in emergency preparedness.
Schedule a FREE presentation today! Provide your students and their families with this life-saving emergency preparedness training from the Red Cross. To learn more about the program in your area or to schedule a presentation, please contact email@example.com
|Resources:||Academic enrichment (academic classes, tutoring, testing, etc.)|
|Location:||444 Sherman St, Denver, Colorado, USA|
Local resource listings are for informational purposes only and do not imply endorsement by TheHomeSchoolMom. (See full terms)