Faith Community Homeschool Co-op (Faith Co-op) is a Christian homeschool co-op based in Northwest Tucson. We desire to be a ministry that partners with and encourages homeschooling families in the greater Tucson area. As parents who have made the commitment to home educate your children, it is not our desire to take the place of your homeschool, but rather supplement it with our Christ-centered co-op. We want to build community among homeschool families and encourage each other along the way.
- Our co-op is a non-profit homeschool ministry of Faith Community Church (FCC)
- Our co-op meets once a week on Tuesdays, from 8:30 a.m. until 11:05 a.m, in Harrington Hall at FCC
- We provide academic and enrichment classes for nursery-12th grade.
- Students have the opportunity to take classes, one day a week for 12 weeks, two times a year (Fall and Spring).
- Classes are primarily taught by parents in the co-op.
- Our co-op is a closed campus; meaning, one parent per family stays and participates either by teaching or assisting in a class for the duration of the co-op morning.
|Resources:||Local Homeschool Co-op|
Local resource listings are for informational purposes only and do not imply endorsement by TheHomeSchoolMom. (See full terms)