Curiosity Chronicles is a secular homeschool history curriculum that uses two main characters, Ted and Mona, to take students on a tour through history beginning in ancient times. Books are told in a dialogue format as Ted and Mona discuss history back-and-forth, ask questions, tell stories, and look for answers. The curriculum is aimed at elementary-aged children and is designed to take 36 weeks to complete each title.
Curiosity Chronicles books are as follows:
- Snapshots of Ancient History (1st to 3rd-grade students)
- Snapshots of Medieval History (2nd to 5th-grade students)
- Snapshots of Early Modern History (3rd to 6th-grade students)
- Volume 1
- Volume 2
- Snapshots of Modern History (Release 2021 and 2022)
- Volume 1 (1850 to the eve of World War II)
- Volume 2 (World War II to 9/11)
Website: Curiosity Chronicles (may contain affiliate links)
Before investing in any homeschooling resources, please read "How to Choose the Best Homeschool Curriculum."
Reviews are solely the opinions of the contributor.
Submit a Review