TheHomeSchoolMom's local resource listings are sponsored by Time4Learning, where you can find resources, support groups, test prep info, and more.
BACH stands for Bay Area Catholic Homeschoolers. We are a support group for Catholic homeschooling families in the greater Clear Lake area of Texas. We are not a co-op which means that we do not offer classes. We have families from the following cities in Texas: Pearland, Pasadena, Alvin, Santa Fe, Seabrook, Friendswood, League City, Webster, Nassau Bay, Clear Lake, and the Sagemont Area.
BACH offers support to families who are homeschooling. Here are some of the numerous activities that may occur during the year:
- Mom’s Night Out
- All Saint’s Day Party each November
- Family prayer partners during Advent
- Epiphany Party each January for parents
- St. Valentine’s Day Party
- Monthly activities for Teens and Tweens – game nights, roller skating, bonfires, etc.
- Numerous field trips to a variety of places: museums, farms, exhibits, the zoo, Galveston, etc.
- Service projects throughout the year
If you are looking for a way to meet other families, and find out more about homeschooling, BACH is a great opportunity for you. There are many different families in BACH, who follow many different styles of homeschooling (Classical, Charlotte Mason, Unschooling, etc). Each family does what is best for them, and we provide a community of support for all involved.
|Resources:||Local Homeschool Group|
Local resource listings are for informational purposes only and do not imply endorsement by TheHomeSchoolMom. (See full terms)