At B2R we believe that:
- Learning to play music should be fun. It's called 'play' for a reason.
- Students feel motivated by playing with their peers.
- A student's individual music instruction should be supplemented by jam sessions and playing in a band.
- Like a sports team, a band builds teamwork, develops social skills, fosters self-esteem, promotes peer recognition, and leads to lasting friendships.
- Students learn faster playing music they like, whether it’s Rock or Bach. And the technical foundation is the same.
- Students are motivated to learn when they see early results and have an exciting, achievable goal.
- Introducing toddlers and very young children to music instruction, rhythm, and motion supports cognitive development, learning, and motor skills.
B2R Offers a Unique Method of Instruction:
We base our method of music instruction on the knowledge that students learn best when they play the music they enjoy most. That’s why we use special arrangements of today's music to help students become proficient instrumentalists or vocalists as well as seasoned performers. At B2R Music, individual music instruction is combined with band instruction that leads to regularly scheduled public performances, "Battles of the Bands," and recording sessions in our professional sound studio.
|Resources:||Arts opportunities (art, music, theater, etc)|
|Website:||Bach to Rock - Bristow|
|Location:||9070 Devlin Rd, Bristow, VA, USA|
Local resource listings are for informational purposes only and do not imply endorsement by TheHomeSchoolMom. (See full terms)