Wild Math is a secular math program focusing on integrating the outdoors and natural materials to teach math concepts. Grade level programs are written for grades K through 5th, with each level designed to be completed in an academic school year. This program is a digital product with samples available for each grade level. There is a list of must-have supplemental supplies listed that can be purchased through Amazon or at a local store. Levels:
- Kindergarten: Build numeracy skills through multi-sensory activities and math play.
- First Grade: Master addition and subtraction facts with hands-on outdoor activities.
- Second Grade: Learn multi-digit addition and subtraction strategies with natural materials.
- Third Grade: Use plants, animal life, and natural materials to learn multiplication and division.
- Fourth Grade: Learn multi-digit multiplication, long division, and geometry.
- Fifth Grade: Master fractions, decimals, and beginning algebra.
Before investing in any homeschooling resources, please read "How to Choose the Best Homeschool Curriculum."
Reviews are solely the opinions of the contributor.