Designed as a parent-friendly math program, the Math with Confidence program includes:
- Short, hands-on, and fun lessons
- Lots of games, pretend activities, and real-life contexts
- Complete coverage of all grade-level math topics
- Open-and-go format so you can pick up the book and start teaching
- Friendly, approachable notes and tips that help you grow as a teacher
- Checkpoints at the end of each unit that help you decide whether to spend more time on the current unit or move on to the next one
- Fun (but optional) picture book recommendations and real-life extension activities to help your child enjoy and appreciate math
As of this writing, Math with Confidence is available for Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade, with plans to add all grades through sixth.
Website: Math with Confidence
Before investing in any homeschooling resources, please read "How to Choose the Best Homeschool Curriculum."
Reviews are solely the opinions of the contributor.
Submit a Review