In order maintain the high standards that our visitors and subscribers have come to expect, all ad copy must meet our content guidelines.
Ad copy should:
- Be submitted in HTML (mailings should be submitted as a ready to send HTML file with subject line; banners should be under 50KB and be sent as an email attachment)
- Include ADA-appropriate alt tags on all images
We cannot accept ad copy with:
- Content that infringes on the intellectual rights of others
- Poor quality images
- Copy and/or images with poor grammar or misspellings
- Content that is generally low quality
- Content that contains graphic images or phrases
- Content that is politically divisive
- Content that denigrates or attacks a person, group of people, organization, or religion
- Content containing hate speech
- Content that promotes illegal activity
- Any other content that, in the opinion of the publisher, does not meet the standards of the publications in our network
If your ad copy is free of errors, uses good quality images with appropriate alt tags, and keeps a positive tone, it should be fine, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions as you prepare your ad copy.