The Wisconsin Parents Association:
* Welcomes all homeschoolers.
* Provides information, encouragement, and support for homeschoolers.
* Brings families together through annual conferences and a network of Regional Coordinators.
* Ensures the right of families to choose an education consistent with their principles and beliefs.
* Informs the legislature, the media, and the general public about homeschooling and maintains a favorable climate of opinion for homeschooling in Wisconsin.
* Monitors legislation and current developments that affect homeschooling families, keeps members informed, and coordinates action when needed.
* Empowers families to make decisions based on their principles and beliefs, needs, and aspirations, and to respond to challenges from government, other large institutions, so-called “experts,” and others.
|Area served:||Wisconsin Statewide|
|Website:||Wisconsin Parents Association Facebook|
Local resource listings are for informational purposes only and do not imply endorsement by TheHomeSchoolMom. (See full terms)